As per usual, I started Friday Fives back when I started up the blog again and wanted to make sure I kept at least one regular post a week. This was, of course, before I knew there were others out there. But I decided to keep it, especially since I have the whole year planned out. In December, I decided to change it to Friday Fives instead to have more room for topics. If anyone wants to join me, the list for future topics can be found here.
I was going to do books with coffee on the cover, but apparently I don’t read a lot of those (any). So, I’m changing this to what I think a character’s coffee order would be. Enjoy (with a cup of coffee or tea)!
- Hermione Granger: a hot, venti, americano, she needs something classy but that will still keep her up
- Harry Potter: I see Harry going for a drink that has some coffee but mainly contains sugar (and ignoring Hermione’s concerns about the sugar content and what will happen with his teeth) by getting a java chip frappuccino
- Luna Lovegood: She’ll get the vanilla sweet cream nitro cold brew but be very upset that they don’t have a lavender cold brew.
- Remus Lupin: venti, blonde roast coffee, he knows this provides the most caffeine
- Neville Longbottom: a dirty chai latte, the chai latte reminds him of the tea his grandma used to make and he needs the espresso to keep up with all the kids at Hogwarts.
Happy Reading Darlings!